Christmas is the time of the year when people go all the way to celebrate this day to the fullest. This day people decorate their houses with a beautiful Christmas tree to is a decorated the house beautifully that would change the entire outlook of the house. The Christmas tree is one of the most important part of the celebration. The tree is usually decorated with various types’ lovely decorative items such as stars and angels, dazzling Christmas balls and lights. Children take an active part in the decoration of the Christmas tree. The Christmas tree is set up usually on the day before Christmas which is the 24th of December, and the next morning the Christmas tree is surrounded by lovely presents. There are various types of Christmas tree that will help one to choose the right tree that will help them to decorate their house perfectly. Check Our Christmas Tree Clip Art.
These are the Types of Common Christmas Trees
- Balsam Fir is a Northeastern tree gets the award for Christmassy scents, which can make the whole room smell good. It sheds very little and its look is similar to the Fraser fir, with dark green needles that slop upward to a slender top.
- Douglas Fir is one of the most popular Christmas trees in the Pacific Northwest, this fir has sift blue-green or dark-green needles that give off a fragrance when crushed. Lighter in weight than other varieties, it can be easier to transport home and manipulate in a stand.
- Fraser Fir has a silvery stripes on the underside of each needle. Concentrated in mountainous parts of the South, Frasers have sturdy, upturned branches that are ideal for showcasing ornaments.
- Scotch pine is a variety that has long, flexible needles, ranging from bright green to blush, this pine has a soft, fluffy look. They are best paired with bold ornaments that won’t get lost in the boughs.
- The Charlie Brown Christmas tree-This is like a single branch of a tree that one can bend so it can hang down better. After Pruning away extra leaves and branches so that it looks sparse. Then adding it to a wooden block the tip of the tree is weighed down with a heavy ornament. This makes it a classic Charlie Brown Christmas tree
- The upside down Christmas tree- The Upside-down Christmas trees are either hung from a bracket on the ceiling like a chandelier, stood upside-down on a stand, or mounted tip-down on the wall. It is even decorated with ornaments that make the house look beautiful and unique.
Decoration of the Christmas tree
The Christmas tree is decorated with the help of ornaments that are made up of glass, metal, wood, or ceramics. People even decorate the Christmas tree with the help of apples, white candy canes and pastries in the shapes of stars, hearts and flowers. One can even think out of the box and download Christmas tree clip art from the internet and shape it properly in order to hang it as a decoration item. Thus, in order to make the day special people often decorate the Christmas tree beautifully and makes this day worth the celebration.