Christmas is the perfect time of the year when you can express your love for your mother through Christmas greeting cards. What matters more to mothers even more than the type of greeting card is the message contained in it. Mothers not only read the Christmas cards presented to them by their children but also preserve them forever. Thus, it is very important what message you write in the Christmas greeting card for your mother. These are some tips to write Christmas messages for mom which are sure to bring a smile on her face.
Also Check : Best Christmas gifts for Mom 2019
Make it personal
The closest person in anyone’s life is his/her mother. Thus, the christmas messages for mom must reflect the close relationship. The message must perfectly convey your heartfelt sentiments to your mother. Thanking and praising her presence in your life through some touching lines makes for a wonderful Christmas message for your mother. If you are good with words, then you can easily craft a soul stirring message. Otherwise, a simple message of love and gratitude is sufficient. Your mother must feel the special significance she holds in your life.
On this special occasion of Christmas,
May I wish you lots of good luck, health and happiness,
In your life,
Always keep smiling mom,
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Heartfelt thanks for someone whose is so passionate,
So caring and so loving,
Beyond you there is no world to see,
Because of you I feel all the glee,
I love you mom,
Merry Christmas mom!
You held my hand the first,
Your love was only the first,
Every first thought of my life,
So, I wanted to wish you first,
On this occasion tonight,
Merry Christmas mom!
Religious messages for mother 2019
You can invoke god and quote verses from the Bible in your message expressing gratitude for having her as your mother. If your mother has a spiritual bent of mind, this type of message will surely brighten her Christmas. You can search for appropriate biblical quotes and religious Christmas messages for your mother on the internet.
- Having you for a mom is one of my greatest blessings.
- God graced us with his son, our lives, and an amazing family. We are beyond blessed.
- God made Christmas possible. You’ve made the holidays magical. Love you, Mom!
- Thanks for always reminding me of the reason for the season.
- So thankful for God’s greatest blessing…and the many in our family.
Include a poem
You can end the Christmas message with a poem dedicated to her. There is no need to craft a poem yourself if you have nothing to do with poetry. The internet is replete with Christmas poems for mothers. If you know some poems then pick the best lines that perfectly fit your mother and write them at the end of the Christmas message.
Of all the Christmas gifts
Of all the Christmas gifts
I’ve ever received or bought
There’s none compares to the best of gifts
That’s you.. Mum… Thanks for your support
I love you at Christmas and always
Thank your mum on this Christmas for being by your side throughout, by reciting this wonderful poem for her.
When I was a child…
When I was a child
And a right tearabout
You knew things without seeing
Intuition, no doubt
With that same intuition
I’m hoping you’ll know
How much I love you
(It doesn’t always show)
Happy Festive Period, Mum Mam Mom
And I hope each day will be
As filled with joy
As you’ve made life for me
Add some funny lines to the Christmas message if your mother loves humour. The funny lines can be related to anything such as her personality, a funny incident that happened in the past, etc. The humour should be appropriate and not end up offending your mother even though mothers do not get offended by their children easily. Adding a splash of humour to your Christmas message makes it all the more memorable for your mother.
Funny Christmas Message for Mother 2019
- The only present you can gift Jesus during his birthday is good behavior. you can try to be good today then go back to normal after Christmas.
- May you forgive your enemies and those that have done you wrong. Basically, I am giving you a heads up to forgive me for all the times I did you wrong and maintain the Christmas spirit throughout.
- May sure you limit your children’s Christmas gifts because you are the one who will be paying for them so think twice and happy a budget friendly Christmas.
- I am sending love, care and great cheer, your way during this Christmas. I hope you remember this message in case we don’t end up meeting during this Christmas.
- Make sure you have all the children in the family playing together such that they are all distracted, and you and all the grown-ups can meet up, drink silly and enjoy Christmas.
- A good Christmas gift is the landlord forgoing the December rent so that you can find more money to drink and make merry. Have fun and enjoy this Christmas.
- With all the bills of the Christmas and new year, I know you are not sure how you will manage this season. I wish you the best of lack with the budgeting and try to make Christmas fun.
- With all the snow during Christmas, just make sure you set up a lot of indoor fun activity so that Christmas does not turn out to be boring. Make merry thing Christmas.
Sample Miscellaneous Christmas Messages to Mom 2019
Santa Claus came in my dreams and asked me to get you to the same departmental store to buy you a present for you. I know you are not as old as you look and would surely be up for shopping. Wishing warm Merry Xmas 2016 to my adorable mom.
Christmas is a beautiful occasion to celebrate together with you, dear mom and dad. I send love and Christmas wishes and a happy festive celebration of Christmas.
For a beautiful mom in heaven, I send you Christmas wishes through my prayers and pray to Lord to bless you with love and prosperity wherever you are now. I wish you celebrate Christmas will all festivity.
I pray for your health and happiness, smiles and laughter because you are the most special person in my life mother… Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year to you.
Merry Christmas to you mom and biggest thanks for being my mother, for being so caring and loving, for being there for me always.. May you are always happy and smiling.
Christmas Messages for Mom in Heaven
“For my sweet mother who is in heaven, May Lord Jesus blesses you with happiness and much love wherever you are. I send you love through my prayers and wish you merry Christmas wherever you are now.”
Christmas Messages Images for Mom 2019
Merry Christmas. To My Dear Mother, May fresh hope and bright beginnings be yours this Christmas. I love you so much!
Merry Christmas. To my darling Mother, Your love knows no bounds. May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your heart the whole year through.
Merry Christmas. Mom, you make the season merry and bright! I hope your holiday is better than a figgy pudding and more fun than sleigh ride!
Merry Christmas. To my mother, you always make everyone around you feel warm and cozy! Wishing you a Christmas full of love and joy.
Merry Christmas. To my Mother, You embody the true spirit of Christmas. Thank you for always giving of yourself and loving me so well.
Merry Christmas. Mom, I might not believe in Santa anymore, but I sure believe in you! You make every Christmas legendary.
Mom, having a mom like you is an amazing gift in my life. I’ll always treasure. Wishing You Very MERRY CHRISTMAS
Merry Christmas. Mom, I’m thankful there is a time like this holiday when we can be together and get to spend time catching up.
Mom, even though we don’t get to see each other, know that you are always in my heart. Merry Christmas